- This event has passed.
Save the Date: Celebrate the Suffrage Centennial with The Policy Circle
January 22, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm5:00 pm
Please join The Policy Circle for a Suffrage Centennial event on Wednesday, January 22 from 5:00-7:30 p.m. at the Indiana Historical Society. Guests will enjoy a networking hour and explore the exhibit, Be Heard: Women’s Voices in Indiana, followed by a program launching a new policy brief on the suffrage movement in Indiana and a discussion. The evening will conclude with the unveiling of a piece of artwork focused on suffrage by Walter Knabe commissioned by The Braly Family Foundation.
Indiana Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch and other leaders plan to attend the event to help us kick-off a year of conversations and events about the Suffrage Centennial in Indiana!
Here is the link to register for the event, we hope to see you there!
Indiana Leadership Council, The Policy Circle
Suffrage Draft Agenda
- 5:00 p.m. – Event Begins & Exhibit Open
- 5:30 p.m. – Private Circle Leader Event with Indiana Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch
- 6:00 p.m. – Program Begins
- Welcome & Introductions
- Suffrage Policy Brief Release
- Panel Discussion with Indiana Humanities suffrage research fellowships recipients Dr. Anita Morgan, IUPUI, and Dr. Lauren Merrifield Wilson, University of Indianapolis
- Unveiling of Artwork
- 7:00 p.m. – Program Concludes
- 7:30 p.m. – Event Concludes
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed of newly announced events, news and more.